Gluten Free Gheelish Chocolate Banana Crepes
- 4 tablespoons Arrowhead Mills organic coconut flour
- 4 free-range organic large eggs
- ¾ cup Forager full fat coconut cashew milk
- ½ teaspoon Simply Organic vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Simply Organic ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of Ancient Organics ghee for cooking
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons of your favorite Gheelish
- 1 Banana
Slowly sieve the coconut flour into a large bowl. One by one mix in the large eggs. Pour the coconut cashew milk into the bowl slowly while mixing the batter. Add in the salt, vanilla, and cinnamon. Allow the mixture to sit and absorb for 30 minutes.
Place a small amount of ghee onto a cooking skillet, just enough for it to coat the top of the pan and heat to medium. Pour 2-3 Tablespoons of the batter onto the warm skillet and tilt the skillet so the batter evenly spreads. Allow it to cook for around 3 minutes or until the bottom has browned. Using a spatula carefully flip the crepe to the other side.
Cook for 2 for minutes and serve warm. Repeat this process until all your batter is finished.
Evenly spread your favorite Gheelish and add your favorite garnishes (we used banana slices). Fold inward a the cone shaped crepe.
Find the link to Shaina's original recipe here.