This is definitely one our favorites. Our founders' little brother literally grew up eating this every day (lucky kid). We used an awesome french brioche you can find at whole foods for this french toast.
- 3 slices of french brioche
- 1 large organic free-range eggs
- 1/4 cup Forager full fat coconut cashew milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon of Dark Chocolate Gheelish
- 1/2 handful of blueberries
- 1 tsp mango
- 2 strawberries
- 2 blackberries
Start off by beating the egg in a large bowl and mixing in the coconut milk and vanilla extract. Heat up a skillet on medium high and coat the pan with 1-2 tablespoons of grass-fed ghee. Dip the sliced brioche into the beaten eggs making sure each side is covered and place into the warm skillet. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until the brioche begins to brown. Use an angled spatula to flip the brioche and cook on the other side for 2-4 minutes or until your liking.
Remove and garnish beautifully with your toppings. Don't forget your Gheelish ;)